Our church is easily located on the corner of Chatham Road and Frederick Road (Rt. 144), one block west of St. John's Lane, in Ellicott City, Maryland.
3604 Chatham Road Ellicott City, MD 21042
Called to help!
Lutheran Disaster Relief (LDR) is a ministry of Lutheran church bodies that brings God’s hope, healing and renewal to people whose lives have been disrupted by disasters such as wildfires, hurricanes, and earthquakes in the United States and around the world.
Find out more here.
You may make a contribution to recovery efforts here.
- The Messenger Newsletter for March 2018
- Faith & Film Series
- Vacation Bible School June 18-22, 9am-12pm, Rolling River Rampage!
- Family Film Night (Disney Pixar's Coco) - March 23, 7:00 PM
- Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt - March 31, 12:00 PM
- Columbia Pro Cantare Concert - Sing Into Spring - March 18, 4:00 PM
- VOLUNTEERS: Sign up here to help with worship and coffee hour!
- Sign Up Here for a subscription to our weekly e-letter.